Effective app localisation can significantly increase your user base, whether it’s on iOS, built with .NET Core, Angular or any other framework we can translate your strings to the ISO 17100:2015 standard.
Regardless of the language your software is built in or which framework it uses, we can translate and localise any text-based file to help your app reach a larger audience. We can help with l18n of the text-based files such as JSON, XML, YAML and CSV.
Not only do we focus on quality translations, we understand your requirements – such as keeping escape characters in the translation and keeping strings within a specific character set and encoding.
Some examples of common translation scenarios:
- Have you developed an iOS, iPadOS, tvOS or watchOS app? We can help translate .string and XLIFFs
- String translation for your Android app regardless of how you’re serving them to your end users
- .NET Resource File translation for your .NET/.NET Core applications
- We can also translate your XLIFF exports from XCode, WPML or other tools.
Software documentation & Help files
When your app has been localised its documentation should be too. No matter the format we can help you localise your software documentation and Help files.
And it’s not just text-based documentation where we can support your localisation and translation needs. For example we can also assist with translating keyboard shortcuts and referenced on-screen items.
For your end users:
- We support all Windows Help files – Microsoft Compiled HTML Help, WinHelp and Microsoft Help 2
- HTML, XML, RTF or another text-based file – AST can help you localise and translate them, ready for your Help authoring tool or deployment
- If you are using a Help authoring tool such as Adobe RoboHelp or DocBook we can help localise your technical documentation.
For your development:
- Need to localise your API documentation? Whether it’s been produced by JavaDoc, phpDocumentor, by hand or any other tool, AST can make sure your API documentation is translated accurately and ready for developers to use
- Do you offer a REST API produced by Postman, ASP.NET, Swagger or some other tool? AST can help translate your documentation, so your APIs are ready to be consumed by developers in any language.
Discuss your project with one of our Project Managers today
Here's a small sample of reviews from our many satisfied customers:
I was really impressed with AST Language Services. They were extremely quick to respond, the information and quote they provided was very clearly laid out, and the turnaround of the work was far quicker than I expected. I would not hesitate to use them again.
Newson Gale Ltd
Excellent customer service and fast turnaround of translations. For every job you are kept up to date with delivery times and the portal is a great asset to easily upload and control documents for each project.
We have been using AST for several years now, and are completely happy with the translations and the timings and costs.