Our tenders translation service is designed to support the needs of companies bidding for large international projects and contracts.
If you’re a contractor or OEM considering bidding for international contracts, you will probably be faced with a multi-step process looking something like this:
1) Locate suitable tenders that contain business requirements or needs for your strategic product or service
2) Occasionally you’ll encounter local language tender invitations that you’ll need to translate into English to make sure you have all the information required
3) Familiarise yourself with the tender’s evaluating criteria
4) Create a clear response to the RFP, RFQ or RFI that contains all the requested information and then translate it into the relevant local language
5) Pass the due diligence stage
6) Provide your counterparty with any additional information and/or clarifications they request
7) Monitor the process and be sure to follow up in order to demonstrate high levels of engagement and commitment to winning the project
What translation services might you need for international tenders, bids and proposals?
To support you through the process we offer translation for:
Tender invitations and tender bids/offers
RFP (request for proposal) and response to an RFP
RFQ (request for quotation) and response to an RFQ
RFI (request for information) and response to an RFI
Supporting documentation and appendices
Presentations and multi-media content
Due diligence material
Communications (e.g. email, letter, skype/phone call)
What’s the added value AST can offer?
From a simple search, you’ll probably identify a handful of translation companies that can provide a basic translation of the aforementioned documents. What we do differently is that we have invested time in understanding the challenges involved in writing bids for international contracts and have developed translation services that will help you win your bid.
We understand the power words can have and how clear communication can make or break a deal, which is why we will choose a translator that specialises in your industry sector. The translator will then take time to become familiar with your company’s products or services and brand messaging. As a result, the translation will adhere to your company’s terminology and tone of voice and will communicate your strengths and USP.
We understand how challenging and time consuming this process can be for you. With this in mind, we support you throughout the process by providing a dedicated project manager to your project. Then our project manager will familiarise him or herself with the needs and requirements of your project. Whether it’s an official long response to an RFP, or a short email response to an additional enquiry the tenderer might have, we’ll ensure the translation is ready when you need it, is well-written, and will achieve your goals.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our project managers today?